VF Corporation The North Face PT Stock Associate (Newbury Street 14 Boston, MA) in Boston, Massachusetts
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of the staff, the Stock Associate is responsible for meeting all expectations for the position and help maintain and establish control-related standards and procedures as relates to the business.
Stock Associate Key Responsibilities:
· Achieve sales goals as supplied by management. Maximize sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
· Process incoming shipments. Check in, audit and sensor merchandise per policy. Ensure all shipment paperwork is filed correctly.
· Ensure all items are well stocked and represented on the selling floor.
· Prepare out-going transfer items at the end of the season.
· Develop a high level of product knowledge of all categories of merchandise by attending staff meetings and vendor presentations. Complete all seasonal training quizzes.
· Maintain awareness of any shrinkage situations and notifies store management of each situation.
· Ensure all merchandise is sensored prior to going to the selling floor according to sensoring guidelines.
· Ensure all in-bound and out-bound merchandise is accurate, report any discrepancies to the stock supervisor and inventory control.
· Years of Related Professional Experience: 1-3 months.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.