VF Corporation The North Face PT Visual Associate (Camarillo Premiun Outlets, Camarillo CA) in Camarillo, California
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
The primary responsibility of the Visual Merchandising Associate is to assist the Store Manager and the Merchandise Coordinator in managing the visual and merchandising presentations in The North Face Retail stores. The Visual Merchandising Associate may also be required to work as a Sales Associate as scheduled by the Store Manager.
Visual Merchandising Associate Key Responsibilities:
· Assists Store Management and the Merchandising Coordinator with the installation and setup of the monthly windows and in store focus.
· Assists Store Management and the Merchandising Coordinator with the seasonal floor set changes.
· Follows up weekly with the Merchandising Coordinator on the status of ongoing merchandising projects.
· Ensures that the visual merchandising collateral is received at the store and communicates any issues with the Merchandising Coordinator
· Assists the Merchandising Coordinator and the Store Manager in training the staff on the merchandising standards.
· Takes the initiative to identify key styles and make recommendations on ways to maximize sales and increase turn of slow sellers.
· Maintains the Visual Merchandising supply area in a neat and efficient manner
· Will perform these and other duties as assigned, including selling as scheduled and providing customers with assistance as needed.
· Completes all assigned customer service and product training, attends store meetings, and clinics.
· Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+.
· Completed course work in visual merchandising, design or fashion merchandising. Familiarity with in store visual merchandising/display work or comparable in store merchandise presentation experience1-2 years of retail sales experience in a specialty store environment.
· Occasional lifting of 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting, carrying up to 25lbs: occasional crouching, reaching, frequent walking,/sitting/handling/felling.
· Constant seeing/hearing/talking: depth perception and color vision required.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.