VF Corporation Ecommerce Assistant INTERNSHIP EASTPAK in Belgium
As E-commerce intern, you will support the online merchandiser and tech coordinator with day to day trading merchandising and updating of the European transactional websites for Eastpak. You will also work very closely with internal stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, logistics etc.
You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the world of eCommerce in an international environment.
• Create and distribute the daily business reports & the weekly merchandising report
• Recap & analyze sales results to support the online merchandiser in planning and adjusting stock levels
• Support the go-live of new season
• Weekly testing of all country sites to ensure optimal performance
• Submit & follow-up of bug tickets
• Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
• Support the execution of the e-com marketing calendars
• Prepare the online merchandising across the various categories and countries
• Support the Technical Coordinator in maintaining & updating the data for the product database (in Excel)
• Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Flexible and pro-active attitude
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Good communication skills
• Experience with WordPress and/or Magento is a plus
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and at least one other European language.
• Knowledge of French, German, Polish and/or Dutch is an asset
• Bachelor or university level
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.