VF Corporation SAP Functional Solution Architect MDM in Switzerland
We are looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) Functional Solution Architect.The Solutions Architect will be accountable for the design, build and implementation of solutions in the master data management solution as well as it’s interaction with SAP, primarily focused on article master.
• Designing MDM functional solution, including configuration, and functional design, with a concentration on article master.
• Translate business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
• Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process design specification.
• Collaborate with the business and integration partners to ensure right solution is designed and deployed.
• Participate, as necessary, in training, system setup, testing, documentation and maintenance support activities.
• When required, analyze changes necessary to the solution triggered by changes in business requirements, processes or technical requirements, develop options to incorporate the changes and take/facilitate the appropriate decisions.
• Lead quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, and design documents
• Act as a center of expertise for the article master domain, staying abreast of developments in the MDM space and continually upgrading functional knowledge.
• Independently lead or execute complex assignments and projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
10 + years of experience in the technology profession focused on MDM design and management in the article master domain, and its interaction with ERP systems.- Experience in implementing large and complex projects, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design.
Proven ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities.
Excellent written and oral communications in English
Experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development.
Ability to interact with business leadership.
Knowledge of SAP MM, SAP SD.
Knowledge of SAP AFS, FMS, or IS-Retail
Experience with SAP MDG
Experience in the fashion/apparel/footwear industry
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.