VF Corporation Sales Associate in Denmark
· Provide the highest level of customer service to all ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
· Develop a thorough knowledge of all products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
· Keep up to date with current trends and the brand’s place within the market.
· Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise.
· Ensure that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed.
· Maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
· Ensure that all products are accurately priced and security tagged (where appropriate) at all times.
· Ensure all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
· Follow all operational procedures as set by management.
· Be aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and report incidents to the management team.
· Ensure that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are clean and tidy at all times.
· Be responsible for own health and safety and the well-being of others with whom they come into contact within the store.
· Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder's capabilities.
· 6 months – 1 year retail experience preferably within a fashion/lifestyle oriented brand, using till systems and focusing on delivering excellent customer service.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.