VF Corporation eCom GTM Manager in Hong Kong
Vans Ecommerce GTM Manager for APAC
Vans APAC eCommerce is looking for eCommerce Go-To-Market Manager who is passionate at working across multi-functional teams assisting with new product launching and optimizing the sales through our eCommerce platforms in APAC. The person will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the digital GTM owner as new products are brought to market. The person will report to Director of Vans eCommerce APAC and will work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, GTM, DTC, eCommerce teams in APAC to ensure a roadmap of product launches and corresponding experiments to ensure optimal product launches and grow revenue.
· Responsible for building the Vans eCommerce and Customs GTM strategy and articulating and executing the plan for how products will be sold on our digital eCommerce platforms
· Work with multi-functional teams in Marketing, Product, planning, DTC, and regional eCommerce teams to ensure eCommerce GTM is an innovative and amazing experience for consumers.
· Work closely with NORA and Global Customs team to establish Customs GTM strategy and action plan for APAC.
· Align the eCommerce GTM strategy for APAC by aligning with regional eCommerce teams and lead integrated execution for product launch and story-telling campaign in all APAC digital channels.
· Strategize and forecast product launches to give accurate estimates of allocations that Digital can sell as products launch.
· Analyze post-product launch result in digital channel by country and update the reports, and reapply the key learning to next GTM planning.
· Experience as Product Manager in an eCommerce revenue-generating role.
· Proven background forecasting sales volume and strategies to hit those numbers
· Owned and managed extensive cross-functional software projects
· Experience working with hard deadlines and plans to mitigate delivery risk
· Data-driven and analytical background, capable of digging into data and telling stories about that data.
· BA Degree or above.
· Experience with brand eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
· Experience of working in a multi-functional teams and regional sites environment.
· Excellent Communication and interpretation skills.
· Self-motivated, results oriented and proven analytics capability.
· Language skills: Fluent in English.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.